Rome With Kids travel guide
Wondering what to do in Rome with children?
In my Rome With Kids travel guide, you will discover the best child-friendly places in Rome, have tons of fun together, and come back home with beautiful family memories!
In this guide, you will:
- Find the best kid-tested restaurants and accommodations in Rome
- Know which is the best season to visit Rome with children
- Be able to pack your bags with the essentials
- Practical information (how to get in and around, emergency numbers and many more useful tips)
- Insider's tips to make the most of your family trip to Rome
- Get the offline maps of the best walking tours through the most beautiful districts in Rome: City Center, Ancient Rome, The Vatican & Prati, Trastevere & Gianicolo, and Villa Borghese & Flaminio.
Easy to Use
Read a local expert's updated and easy digital travel guide to Rome- and take it everywhere with you on your phone! Rome With Kids is available via web and app for Android and iOS at €4.99.
best child-friendly places
Wondering what to do in Rome with children? Find a kid-tested selection of the greatest activities that your kids would remember forever: gladiator classes, pasta cooking courses and many more!
Build beautiful memories
Know where to have great fun together: with 7 walking tours, 24 food spots, 38 culture places, and 21 events + entertainment venues for the whole family, you are just spoilt for choice!